- The program will be based on a Post-BS Certificate in Health Informatics
- CHOP employees will be able to complete the certificate program by attending classes on CHOP’s campus
- CHOP employees will be eligible to use CHOP’s Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program to help cover tuition costs.
- The program can completed between a 12-15 month time frame
- Classes will typically meet once a week for three hours on a semester basis
- The certificate program consists of 4 tracks - Health Informatics
- The Post-BS Certificate requires a total of 12 graduate level credits equal to four courses
- Credits earned towards the certificate can be applied directly to Temple’s existing Master of Science in Health Informatics Program
-Clinical Health Leader
- Healthcare Data Analytics
- Health Information Privacy and Security
For more information, contact Mark Diltz, Ed.D., M.B.A., Manager of Informatics Education at 267-426-2775 or .